This policy sets out how and its related bodies corporate collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using Mordy Wine Online services, including the website located at www.mordy wineonline.com.au (Mordy Wine Online Website) you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy. In this policy, "personal information" refers to information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about a natural person whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Words defined in the Mordy Wine Online Terms and Conditions of Use have the same meaning in this policy.
Mordy Wine Online is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
What personal information is collected
Mordy Wine Online collects personal information that it considers necessary for it, or its related bodies corporate to provide the range of services they offer.
Personal information collected by Mordy Wine Online may include:
· bank account and credit account details
· user IDs and passwords
· the services provided to you
· records of your communications with Mordy Wine Online including communications through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquiries, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, phone services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
Mordy Wine Online collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
· directly from you when you communicate with Mordy Wine Online or any other person, including using Mordy Wine Online’s Communications Services
· from third parties such as:
· Mordy Wine Online’s related companies;
· resellers of Mordy Wine Online’s services; and
· service providers to Mordy Wine Online
· operators of linked or served web sites, applications and advertising on the Mordy Wine Online’s Website
Your personal Information may used for the following purposes:
· to manage those services, including to enable customer service and billing
· to research, develop and improve Mordy Wine Online’s services
· to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Mordy Wine Online’s' services
· to generate statistics in relation to the Mordy Wine Online Website
· to promote and market special offers and other services to you
· If you do not want to receive these please let us know by clicking on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page and advising us that you would like to "opt out". In addition, if we email you we will include a way for you to "opt out" of receiving further emails.
to personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the Mordy Wine Online Website
Mordy Wine Online may disclose personal information to individuals and organisations other than Mordy Wine Online. The organisations to which we may disclose personal information include:
· the public if you advertise with Mordy Wine Online or use publicly available Communications Services
· individuals and organisations that advertise with Mordy Wine Online you submit an enquiry with Mordy Wine Online. Depending on your enquiry these may include:
· private advertisers
· operators of Linked Sites
· If you do not want Mordy Wine Online to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires
· information technology providers
· marketing and market research advisers
· professional advisers
organisations involved in a sale/transfer of Mordy Wine Online assets, business or shares
government and regulatory authorities as required by law
You may request access your personal Information. If you wish to access your personal information please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page. Please remember to provide as much detail as you can as this will help us to find the information requested. There is no charge for this service.
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, Mordy Wine Online may not be able to provide you with the full range of Mordy Wine Online services.
When you visit a website or use an application on the Mordy Wine Online Website, Mordy Wine Online records anonymous information such as IP address, time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system. Mordy Wine Online also uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small file that stays on your computer until, depending on whether it is a sessional or persistent cookie, you turn your computer off or it expires (typically between 30 and 90 days). Cookies may be used by Mordy Wine Online to provide you with the full range of services it offers, remember your preferences, remember the sites you visit on the Mordy Wine Online’s Website, measure and analyse usage of the Mordy Wine Online Website and for security. Persistent cookies may be used to identify the sites you visit on the Mordy Wine Online Website and to personalise the advertising that you see when you make future visits to that site or other sites within the Mordy Wine Online Website. You may adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled Mordy Wine Online may not be able to provide you with the full range of Mordy Wine Online services.
If you have a problem, complaint, want to change or update your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us.
Location: 622 Main St, Mordialloc, Vic, 3195, Australia
Phone: 03 9580 6521
This policy may change over time. All changes will be published on this website. The amended policy will apply between us whether or not we have given you specific notice of any change.